1) Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to TM Playing Cards ("The TM Playing Card Manufacturing Company")! TM Playing Cards provides its website and related services ("Site") to you subject to the following User Agreement ("Agreement"), which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of the TM Playing Cards Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you have any questions about the Agreement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING
TM Playing Cards Cards strives for 100% customer satisfaction for every order. You are submitting a non-binding/no commitment enquiry to which we will respond with a non-binding quotation typically valid for 15 days but is subject to change due to availability and fluctuating prices of raw materials. Jobs less than 1000 decks per run of 54 cards, would have variations that are beyond control since the jobs are printed on high speed machines. Nevertheless there are stringent steps taken to control the same.
N.B:TM CARDS DOT COM, strives, to deliver quality products to all our clients in a committed time frame, if for some unforeseen reasons a delay in delivery occurs, and a cancellation is asked for, TM CARDS DOT COM will not be held accountable for more than 10% of the invoice value. We will nevertheless endeavor to make sure all material manufactured by TM Playing Cards is defect free not withstanding the fact that defects can be replaced but not refunded.
If you paid your deposit or balance by credit card, your card was charged immediately after you placed your order, so the order cannot be cancelled. All sales are final and playing cards are not returnable unless you received defective or incorrect items in which case you are required within 7 days of receipt to contact us explaining the situation, and a TM Playing Cards representative will contact you as quickly as possible. You must obtain a Return Authorization Number in order to return an item and you must return such product(s) within 14 days of delivery -- the representative will provide return instructions. We will replace defective goods as promptly as possible.
2) User Conduct
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials ("Content") including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, etc. that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By uploading or downloading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
- Frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by TM Playing Cards;
You acknowledge and agree that TM Playing Cards may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the Agreement;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TM Playing Cards, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and operation of the Site, including your Content, may involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account. TM Playing Cards takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content uploaded or otherwise transmitted by or to you or by or to any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, infringement, obscenity, pornography or profanity you or a third party may encounter. TM Playing Cards reserves the right but not the obligation to remove any materials it deems objectionable. You hereby agree to waive any claims against TM Playing Cards and its affiliates, contractors, agents and employees for loses, damages and injuries which are based on or relate to communications or materials made available to the Site or posted on the Site by persons other than TM Playing Cards or its affiliates. You hereby agree to indemnify TM Playing Cards and its affiliates from all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, which claims are based on or arise from your violation of any of the provisions of this User Agreement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TM Playing Cards and TM Playing Cards officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on
- content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site,
- your use of the Site,
- your connection to the Site,
- your violation of the Agreement or
- your violation of any rights of a third party.
4) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, TM Playing Cards AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TM Playing Cards DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT
- THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR
- THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR
- THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, DATA OR SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, DATA AND/OR SOFTWARE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TM Playing Cards MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE MAINTAINED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TM Playing Cards OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
5) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE, SHALL TM CARDS OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, TRANSMITTING, OR DISTRIBUTING TM Playing Cards OR RELATED SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TM Playing Cards HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE
- OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
6) APPLICABLE LAW
These terms and conditions and the relationship between the client and www.TMPlayingCards.com services shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra India for all clients domestic or located outside the borders of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The client and www.TMPlayingCards.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Maharashtra Mumbai, India for domestic or clients that are located outside the borders of India.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES TM Playing Cards.COM COLLECT FROM ME?
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address ("Personally Identifiable Information"). We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you when you
- make a purchase,
- register to become a member,
- voluntarily provide it when you use the Site,
- provide it when you communicate with us.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify you as an individual ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information"). Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes information such as your browser type, the URL of the previous Web site you visited, the Web pages and advertisements you view or select, and the types of services you use. Non-Personally Identifiable Information also includes "Aggregate Information," which is described below in the section titled "How Do We Use Non-Personally Identifiable Information?" We may automatically collect certain types of Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you when you use the Site. We may also collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you that you voluntarily provide (such as information included in response to a questionnaire or survey) or post to a public area of the Site (such as a message board or chat room).
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
IP Address. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. We may collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration, server problem diagnosis and to compile aggregate information (such as how many visitors logged on to the Site). When you visit a particular Web page on the Site, our servers log your IP address.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Personally Identifiable Information. In general, we will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your permission. If you make a purchase, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information you provide for shipping and billing purposes only, unless you expressly give us permission to use it for promotional and marketing purposes. We may also use the Personally Identifiable Information you provide to
- administer and manage your account,
- help you track your order,
- include you on mailing lists and
- advertise and promote our services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information in connection with improving the services we offer and facilitating our marketing efforts. In addition, we may combine your Non-Personally Identifiable Information that relates to your use of the Site with that of other users ("Aggregate Information") to determine which areas of the Site are most popular, and how our services are used. By collecting this Aggregate Information and analyzing it, we can use it to improve the Site. We may disclose Aggregate Information in connection with improving the services we offer and facilitating our marketing efforts.